The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM_Blues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelford 272’s in, cam gears on and valve cover seated. I also requested to remove red/blue fittings and replace with black along with fuel lines

image0000001.jpeg
image0000021.jpeg
image0000031.jpeg
image0000001.jpeg
image0000001.jpeg

Catch can located and done.
Now being sent off to get fab work on exhaust and dump pipe, then back to Dynotune Racing for the finished goods and a dyno tune ROFL

image0000001.jpeg

Before:
image0000031.jpeg

After:
IMG_5457.jpeg
IMG_5452.jpeg

To say the least I’m super excited and very thankful that my wife arranged in a mishimoto rad too as she surprised me for my upcoming birthday.
This coming Saturday is D day, afterwards I think I’ll focus on getting familiar with everything and start concentrating on the esthetics, cleaning things up and coilovers but I have a feeling clutch work might trump everything..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back