The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Trying to buy a 97-99 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GacVs

Probationary Member
Apr 23, 2024
Fort Bragg, North_Carolina
I’ve always loved the car but now that I’m able to buy one there’s non for sale there’s a ton of GS, GST, RS etc I’ve seen one eagle talon tsi if anyone’s looking to sell there’s or knows of one (in running condition) I’d come grab ir

Yea I’ve noticed that, I have found 2 GSX under 10k but they were so molested it’s not worth it it would cost 20-30k just to bring it back to what I want, my plan with the car is to refresh the interior, recaro bucket seats, harness, fix and update anything on the interior, take the undercarriage out strip paint and coat everything, prolly add some coilovers and build the engine to a modest 500-600 hp for street

Also I guess I should say I’m in the North Carolina area stationed at Fort Bragg

Yea I’ve noticed that, I have found 2 GSX under 10k but they were so molested it’s not worth it it would cost 20-30k just to bring it back to what I want, my plan with the car is to refresh the interior, recaro bucket seats, harness, fix and update anything on the interior, take the undercarriage out strip paint and coat everything, prolly add some coilovers and build the engine to a modest 500-600 hp for street
And you expect to be able to do that for what kind of $?

And you expect to be able to do that for what kind of $?
Hahaha ik it’ll be expensive I’m not gonna do it all in one go, the first step is finding the car a cleanish gsx running under 15k if it’s really clean I could go higher, just found a guy who has one for 8k so we will see how it goes

Yup, sounds about right 😂

I’ve always loved the car but now that I’m able to buy one there’s non for sale there’s a ton of GS, GST, RS etc I’ve seen one eagle talon tsi if anyone’s looking to sell there’s or knows of one (in running condition) I’d come grab ir
I might be looking to sell hit a rough patch.. currently installing fueltech ft550 on my 95 gsx

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back