The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

possibly buying an air compressor tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsondragon

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2006
East Brunswick, New_Jersey
Found one for like $150. It's a 30 gal, 5 hp, 110v vertical Craftsman. Most likely I'm gonna bring a friend and use the DSM's hatch to lug it home with me. Think it's a good deal? And anything I should look for if it's been abused?

Found one for like $150. It's a 30 gal, 5 hp, 110v vertical Craftsman. Most likely I'm gonna bring a friend and use the DSM's hatch to lug it home with me. Think it's a good deal? And anything I should look for if it's been abused?

Sounds alot like the one here at home. Just make sure it turns on, and hold pressure. Try to steal as many air tools along with the deal too. Make sure the hose looks good too. But sounds like a good deal though.

James :laser::talon:

Oh ok. Again, just make sure it looks good. Our air compressor looks brand new and its used pretty frequently. Hopefully this one isnt beat up or anything. Hope it works out for you.

James :laser::talon:

My friend has a similar Craftsman and it works pretty good. It's been powering our blast cabinet for the past few months, but now we're stepping up to an 80 gallon Campbell Hausfeld. I only used an impact on it a few times but it did well. My only complaint is it's loud as hell. What all will you be using it for?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back