The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Eagle talon to gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtbike29

Proven Member
Mar 10, 2024
Surrey, BC_Canada
an update

Heat shrieked wires zapped strapped it down and now ready for battery

Engine is set up and ready to run other then valve cover gasket all oil’s already changed

Need some new breaks but that’s not important at the moment

will be doing body work in 2 weeks

IMG_6451.png

I can’t seem to find the diagrams. they won’t load or something. can someone help out do I need all the original wires connected or can I cap them off and just fix up this old harness? A link would be good enough.

Yes I’m installing the radio tomorrow. I have some the important ones labeled or know what they are but I have some that are disconnected from the car side
and the harness is wired up I believe correctly just needs to clean up the splitters
is there a car side diagram someone can link? because I have looked for hours now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back