The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

50% Off Sale is NOW Discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul@RTM

Supporting Vendor
Oct 24, 2012
Hamilton, ON_Canada
RTM Racing is still in business, but we don't have much remaining in inventory now.

We used discount coupons in the past to offer deep discounts as we wound down operations, but these coupons caused us some difficulties (with some of our more complicated products). For this reason, we will soon be discontinuing our 50% off coupon.

***The last day it will be available is close of business this Friday, Mar 15.***

After that date, our pricing will revert to regular pricing. Over time, as we get a chance, we will reduce pricing manually on various products. At that point, the price displayed in the webstore will be the price you pay. There will be no discount coupon applied at checkout.

Therefore, this may be your last chance to take advantage of our 50% off discount.

As mentioned, we don't have a whole lot left, but here are a few things we still have:

Plus, we've still got a few brake upgrade kits available:

Thanks to all our customers.

Last edited:
I have one of your weighted SS shift knobs in my Evo V and love it! Any chance you have any more left floating around? I'd love to have one for my 1G.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

No more Mitsu-logo'd knobs left. We have some generic knobs, but they're not even in the store at this point. There's nothing "Mitsu"ish or "Eagle"ish or "DSM"ish about them at all, so we don't expect much interest in them (thus the reason they never made it into the store).

Just placed what is likely my final :( order. I went through every page for stuff that I may need now or in the (near) future.

I put my first order in, I think 2009 or 2010, just after I got my first DSM and have been back almost every year since.

I raise my glass to Paul and Ziggy for being leaders in the Canadian (and USA) DSM scene. You kept a LOT of these cars on the road up here and I know that I can say, without a doubt, that I wouldn't still have the love that I do for the platform, nor a 2G sitting in my garage, without everyone at RTM.

Enjoy retirement/time off/your next adventure!

If they're identical to the shift mitsu shift knobs in the picture but just blank, I'd be interested in one as well. Easy AF to get it laser etched locally or paint it myself.

No more Mitsu-logo'd knobs left. We have some generic knobs, but they're not even in the store at this point. There's nothing "Mitsu"ish or "Eagle"ish or "DSM"ish about them at all, so we don't expect much interest in them (thus the reason they never made it into the store).
Generic as in completely blank or standard 5-speed pattern? How much?

Just placed another order. I got busy with work this week and missed out on a few things on my list, but still found a few items to put in the cart.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back