The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

RTM Racing is Swamped: Please Bear With Us

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul@RTM

Supporting Vendor
Oct 24, 2012
Hamilton, ON_Canada
RTM Racing has built its reputation based on a few simple truths. One of them is that we ship orders out in a very timely fashion.

Under normal circumstances, we have rarely wavered from that truth. However, the last few days have not been normal. The last 3 days have been literally the busiest days in our entire history. We have never fielded so many orders over such a short time. Not even close, really.

The point of this post is to ask anyone who has placed an order with us recently to please bear with us. We are filling orders in the order we receive them, but we simply cannot keep up with demand. In some cases, orders placed on a given day can simply not be shipped that same day or maybe even the next. That is a new experience for us and it isn't a pleasant one. We have almost always shipped the same day or next.

In any case, what we're asking for is a little patience. We WILL get to your order eventually and it WILL ship out eventually. We're doing the best we can with the resources we have but we don't have super powers and we haven't yet figured out how to get more than 24 hours from a day.

Also, anyone who has emailed us with questions or inquiries: we WILL get to you, but circumstances are such that we don't really have the luxury of filling orders AND answering inquiries. All our time is taken up simply filling prepaid orders. We hope you understand our situation.

We don't expect this sales volume to continue indefinitely. In fact, we expect it to die down some with a week or two. The point is that whenever the dust settles, we will go over any emails and the like we may have missed and attend to them.

We thank all our customers in advance for their patience.

I never doubted it. the only thing I worried about was the inventory system telling fibs.

Actually I figured you guys were taking some much needed and deserved fishing time or otherwise.

It's already hard enough to wind down a business, it's unreasonable to expect orders to be filled immediately during this tough time. RTM has never let the community down in the past (except for that short period when it was under someone else's control, but that's quickly forgotten), we trust ya.

I never doubted it. the only thing I worried about was the inventory system telling fibs.

Actually I figured you guys were taking some much needed and deserved fishing time or otherwise.

It's already hard enough to wind down a business, it's unreasonable to expect orders to be filled immediately during this tough time. RTM has never let the community down in the past (except for that short period when it was under someone else's control, but that's quickly forgotten), we trust ya.
I second this. I did think I scored an awesome deal on some HKS cam gears but it was not to be, the system got me. It's all good though as I got some other things at a very good price. RTM, thank you and you will be missed.

You guys are doing an amazing job. I ordered Monday late evening, and received Wednesday mid-day. You guys dont miss a beat!

Ordered a complete fuel tank stud repair kit so I have one on hand for years to come

We are now pretty much caught up with orders. We are now able to process orders at pretty much the usual rate. Most orders now go out within a day and, in cases of small uncomplicated orders, often the same day. There may still be the odd especially large order that is delayed a day or two.

We'd like to thank all our customers for their patience over the last couple of weeks.

Thanks for the patience with all my questions and getting the brake lines for me Paul and Ziggy! You guys are the best and hate to see you go!

I took a chance when I got an email today about an item that i've signed up for notifications for becoming available. Is it a case of inventory being found? I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not a system error because it's a much needed part...

Email us part numbers and we'll let you know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back